Introducing Our Class IV, Deep Tissue Pet Laser Therapy
FDA Approved, Surgery-Free, Drug-Free, Pet Laser Treatments To Ease Your Pet’s Pain & Speed Healing
Pet Laser Treatments
- Using a laser light “wand” externally on your pet—no skin is broken or fur clipped–we penetrate deep tissue without damaging it.
- Impaired or injured cells are stimulated to accelerate tissue repair and growth and improve nerve function.
- The pet laser treatment process usually takes only a matter of minutes…approximately 3 to 6 minutes per treatment site.
- Your pet feels only a mild, soothing warmth and often finds the process to be relaxing and comforting.
- There are no known side effects and results are usually rapid.
Is Laser Therapy For Your Pet?
Your pet feels only a mild, soothing warmth transmitted by the pinkish colored laser light. Many pets relax during the process as they get relief.
Pet laser therapy has proven highly effective in the treatment of …
- Arthritis and Tendonitis
- Swellings and inflammations
- Ulcerations, wounds, cuts and bites
- Infections and allergies
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Tooth extractions and pain relief
- Tooth and gum disease
- Post-op healing and rain relief
- Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Feline acne
- Lick Granulomas
- Chronic or acute ear infections
- And much more!
What Clients Say About Pet Laser Therapy
“Bean (a daschund) had 3 lazer treatments on his back not too long ago and feels so much better! ♡” – Monica G
“Our 12-year-old Pekingese had a cyst on her paw that kept swelling and bothering her. With just a few treatments the cyst shrunk substantially and she no longer constantly chews and licks at it. In addition, our 17-year-old cat was experiencing a lot of hip pain from Arthritis. We’re now 4 weeks into her laser treatments and she is jumping onto the bed again and acting playful. Thank you so much for your terrific care.” – Pat H
Why We’re Offering Laser Therapy Now
Recent advances in technology and manufacturing have now made it possible and affordable for our patients. Plus, decades of research has proven that Laser Therapy:
- Speeds healing and reduces pain
- Is painless and noninvasive
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Is fast, easy and safe to apply
- Is extremely well tolerated by pets
- Has no known side effects
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
How Often and How Much Is Laser Therapy?
Each pet’s condition is unique so the number of treatments required and associated costs will vary.
- In some cases a single treatment may be all that’s needed.
- Other pets with more complex conditions may need weekly treatments for a period of time.
- Pets suffering from chronic pain may require ongoing treatments.