Introducing Our Class IV, Deep Tissue Pet Laser Therapy
FDA Approved, Surgery-Free, Drug-Free, Pet Laser Treatments To Ease Your Pet’s Pain & Speed Healing
Pet Laser Treatments
- Using a laser light “wand” externally on your pet—no skin is broken or fur clipped–we penetrate deep tissue without damaging it.
- Impaired or injured cells are stimulated to accelerate tissue repair and growth and improve nerve function.
- The pet laser treatment process usually takes only a matter of minutes…approximately 3 to 6 minutes per treatment site.
- Your pet feels only a mild, soothing warmth and often finds the process to be relaxing and comforting.
- There are no known side effects and results are usually rapid.
Is It For Your Pet?
Your pet feels only a mild, soothing warmth transmitted by the pinkish colored laser light. Many pets relax during the process as they get relief.
Pet laser therapy has proven highly effective in the treatment of …
- Arthritis and Tendonitis
- Swellings and inflammations
- Ulcerations, wounds, cuts and bites
- Infections and allergies
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Tooth extractions and pain relief
- Tooth and gum disease
- Post-op healing and rain relief
- Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Feline acne
- Lick Granulomas
- Chronic or acute ear infections
- And much more!
What Clients Say About It
“Bean (a daschund) had 3 lazer treatments on his back not too long ago and feels so much better! ♡” – Monica G
“Our 12-year-old Pekingese had a cyst on her paw that kept swelling and bothering her. With just a few treatments the cyst shrunk substantially and she no longer constantly chews and licks at it. In addition, our 17-year-old cat was experiencing a lot of hip pain from Arthritis. We’re now 4 weeks into her laser treatments and she is jumping onto the bed again and acting playful. Thank you so much for your terrific care.” – Pat H
Why We’re Offering It Now
Recent advances in technology and manufacturing have now made it possible and affordable for our patients. Plus, decades of research has proven that Laser Therapy:
- Speeds healing and reduces pain
- Is painless and noninvasive
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Is fast, easy and safe to apply
- Is extremely well tolerated by pets
- Has no known side effects
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
How Often and How Much?
Each pet’s condition is unique so the number of treatments required and associated costs will vary.
- In some cases a single treatment may be all that’s needed.
- Other pets with more complex conditions may need weekly treatments for a period of time.
- Pets suffering from chronic pain may require ongoing treatments.