Make An Appointment
Thank you for trusting Fort Street Vet with the care of your pet – we look forward to seeing you!
For general inquiries or concerns, please call 402-884-3383.
If you have not been to our hospital before and would like to Make An Appointment, please fill out our New Client Form, and a team member will call to schedule your first appointment!
If you are an existing client (we have seen you at least once before), please Request An Appointment through PetDesk, our client communication platform.
If you are an existing client and have not yet created your PetDesk account, request a PetDesk signup link or follow the directions below.
- Open the app store on your mobile phone
- Type in “PetDesk” in the search bar
- Install “PetDesk – Pet Health Reminders”
- Click “Create Account”
- Enter your name, the email you have on file with us, a password, and the phone number you have on file with us
- Search “Fort Street Veterinarian” to connect to our hospital and your pet’s records
Once your PetDesk account is created, you will be able to:
- Access your pet’s medical records
- View upcoming services due
- View scheduled appointments
- Request an appointment or request a prescription refill