Prescription Pet Foods
Fort Street Veterinarian is pleased to offer you products from Royal Canin®, a global leader in pet nutrition. These foods are only available from a veterinarian and many come in both wet and dry variations for both cats and dogs. These foods support a wide range of health issues including:
- Urinary Health
- Skin and Food Allergies
- Digestive Support
- Liver Health
- Illness and Surgery Recovery Support
- Renal Health
- Weight Management
- Social and Environmentally Stressed
- Joint Support
- Cardiac Health
- Multiple Health Needs
- And more
Prescription Pet Products for Dogs
BRAVECTO® for Flea & Tick Prevention
With FDA-approved Bravecto you only give your dog 3 tasty, chewable treats—1 every 12 weeks–for 36 weeks of flea & tick prevention. No more monthly applications!
- Dogs really like Bravecto. They take it willingly.
- It works fast. Within 2 hours it’s killing fleas and controlling 4 different species of ticks.
- It’s safe for dogs 6 months of age and older or for dogs 4.4 lbs+ in weight.
- It’s safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- It’s available in 5 tablet sizes to accommodate the size of your dog.
- Bathing, shampooing and swimming should not affect effectiveness, nor should coat length.
- The chewable tablets do not contain wheat or gluten.
Heartgard ®Plus for Heartworm Prevention
Dogs of all ages are susceptible to heartworm disease and it only takes one mosquito bite to transmit this serious and possibly fatal disease. That’s why Fort Street Vet prescribes Heartgard Plus beefy chews for the year-round prevention of heartworms. Dogs love the taste so it’s easy to administer. Simply offer one tasty chew to your dog once a month, every month. In addition, Heartgard Plus treats and controls 3 types of hookworms and 2 types of roundworms.
Tri-Heart® Plus Chewable Tablets for Parasite Prevention
Fort Street Veterinarian also prescribes Tri-Heart® Plus for the prevention of heartworms, roundworms and hookworms in your dog. Just give your pooch one of these beef-flavored, chewable tablets the same day each month and you’ll protect your pet from these dangerous parasites. Remember, people can get roundworms and hookworms, too, so with Tri-Heart Plus, you’re not only protecting your pet, you’re also protecting yourself and your family.
Buy More, Save More…Up to $40!
When you purchase Bravecto®, Tri-Heart Plus and Heartgard®Plus from us, you get vet-only pricing unavailable through retail operations and you get vet-only Guarantees.
Prescription Pet Products for Cats
Revolution® for Parasite Prevention
Spring brings fleas, ticks, heartworms, roundworms, hookworms and ear mites, which can threaten your cat and even you and your family. That’s why Fort Street Veterinarian recommends monthly applications of Revolution spring through fall. It protects your pet against more parasites than most other major brands.
- It’s FDA approved
- Is a liquid that’s fast to apply. No pills!
- Protects cats 8 weeks in age and older
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant or lactating pets
- Has no special safety restrictions
- Comes with a vet-only Guarantee
Remember…people are at risk, too. Roundworms, hookworms, ticks and fleas can be transferred to people. When you protect your pet, you’re also protecting you and your family.