Only 1 Dose Every 12 Weeks
Tasty Chewable Treats Your Dog will Like!
Fort Street Veterinarian is excited to announce that Bravecto, an FDA approved, flea & tick treatment for dogs, is now being carried and prescribed at the clinic.
“We believe that Bravecto is an outstanding treatment for flea and tick prevention,” explains Dr. Busselman. “First, it’s FDA approved. That means it’s had to pass a number of hurdles in terms of testing, quality and safety.
“In addition, this dosage only has to be administered every 12 weeks and dogs seem to like it or at least don’t mind it.
“Finally, in terms of pricing, it’s comparable to that of the number one competitor and we offer discounts that also help dog owners save.”
It’s Easy, Long-Lasting Protection for Your Dog
- No more monthly dosing & goodbye flea baths. Just give your dog a Bravecto chew with food, every 12 weeks.
- Dogs like it! “In a US field study where dogs were treated at home, over 93% of dogs ate the tablet voluntarily—either by itself or with food.”
- Within 2 hours Bravecto starts to work, killing fleas and controlling 4 different species of ticks.
- Safe for dogs 6 months of age and older, 4.4 lbs or larger, and safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Available in 5 tablet sizes to accommodate the size of your dog.
- Bravecto works! Bathing, shampooing and swimming should not affect effectiveness, nor should coat length.
- Chewable tablets do not contain wheat or gluten.
- Bravecto is available only through a veterinarian.