Every month we see pets with teeth so bad that they’re causing constant pain to the poor animals…and most of the owners don’t even know it.
Animals don’t react the way humans do to pain. Usually they suffer in silence and hide their pain until they’re totally unable to do so.
That’s why we believe so strongly in the importance of pet dental care for your pets.
Unlike other Omaha vet clinics, we don’t just discount our pet dentistry fees once a year… but instead we charge less for our dental exams, cleanings and more all year long. Plus, during February we’re also offering 10% OFF all of our pet dental care products.
We encourage you to call us today at 402-884-3383 for an appointment and help ensure a long life for your furry family member.
You Need to Know
- Proper dental health care can extend your pet’s life by 3-5 years!
- 8 out of 10 dogs and 7 out of 10 cats show signs of poor dental health by the age of 3.
- Tooth decay and gum disease don’t just make your pet’s breath bad, they can lead to serious illness. Bacteria from the mouth can enter the blood stream damaging your pet’s heart, liver, kidneys and even the brain.
Some Symptoms of Tooth Decay & Gum Disease
- Problems eating or picking up food
- Reluctance to chew bones or to use chew toys
- Red (blood) in water bowl or on toys
- Bad breath
- Flinching or dodging touches to the head or mouth
- Chewing on just one side
- Loose teeth
- Severely yellowed or blackened teeth
- Inflamed gums